408 Gloss and DOI Meter
The Elcometer 408 provides the very latest in gloss measurement technology, providing accurate gloss, haze and DOI analysis in a single reading.
407L Dual and Triple Glossmeter
The ability of a surface to reflect light without scattering is known as gloss. Gloss is measured by directing a constant intensity light beam at a fixed angle to the test surface and the subsequent amount of reflected light, at the same angle, is determined and represented by a value in GU's (gloss units).
The angle of reflectance required to measure gloss is dependant on the surface finish – highly reflective surfaces typically require a low angle of reflectance (20 degrees) – matt surfaces typically require high angles of reflectance (85 degrees).
Combining accurate gloss measurement with state of the art electronics, the Elcometer 407L Glossmeter is a simple to use powerful gauge.
Key features include:
- Dual (20/60°) and triple angle (20/60/85°) versions
- Up to 999 reading memory with date and time stamp in 8 batches
- On screen statistics (x, σ, highest & lowest value)
- Visual indication of user defined pass/fail limits
- USB & Bluetooth data output to PC
- Gloss trend graph
- User definable measurement display
- Easy to use menu structure with bright colour screen
- USB power supply
- User definable auto-repeat measurement mode (2, 5 or 10 seconds)
- Standard and fixed batch sizes
- Scratch & solvent resistant display
- Calibration Certificate (ISO, UKAS & BAM traceable)
- Supplied with Elcomaster™ 2.0 data management software