- Heavy Duty Skid frame with forklift pockets
- Manufactured to AUS/NZ Standards
- Aluminium Fins for optimum heat transfer
- Multiple outlets fitted with ball valves
- Compact vertical airflow designed fan blades reduce noise and vibration
- Fan motor includes filter, regulator/ lubricator and muffler
- Available with electric or air drive motor
Skid Mounted Dryers, these units are robustly built and fully transportable for the Blasting, Mining & Construction industries. Compressed air enters a Pre-filter for removal of particles before entering the after cooler, which lowers the temperature of the compressed air. Air is then passed through a Stainless Steel coalescer and media bed to knock out and collect the moisture content even further. The air is passed through the holding vessel and then piped into a distribution manifold. Collected moisture is drained via a manual ball valve at the base of the holding vessel.