Air Powered Diaphragm Pumps
Yamada has been involved with the design and manufacture of AODD's since the 1950's and currently has over 300 models available in the standard pump lineup.
Yamada also produces specialized pump lines such as the High & Ultra Purity F series as well as offering pumps with specifications required for different regions around the world.
Yamada has strived to differentiate itself through the use of superior engineering and manufacturing processes to create pump a that offers high quality
Air Powered Double Diaphragm Pumps are used in a multitude of industries and applications and compared to other kinds, exhibit these main characteristics.
- They are portable, air powered and a 1:1 Ratio Pump
- They have No mechanical seals, Couplings or Gears
- They can handle a huge Variety of Fluids including almost almost Any Type of Chemical
- They offer Variable Flow rates & Variable Discharge Pressures
- They have Excellent solids (slurry) handling abilities
- They can Be Dry primed and have excellent Suction Lift abilities
- They can run dry without damage
- An AODD Pump can be dead Headed
- They offer low shear capabilities
- They are submersible
- They are low maintenance and are relatively cheap