Mechanical Sand Blast Recovery System
- Bucket Elevator incorporating base media loading hopper and top mounted media air-wash
- Reverse Pulse dust collector for separating dust as the media passes through the air-wash
- In-line media storage hopper to increase operator blasting time by having a large continuous flow of abrasive.
- Optional Blast Pots can be installed from 174 litre blast pot to 40 litres
The Syntech entry level mechanical media Recovery System is designed to be set-up as a stand alone set-up or can be integrated within a blast booth.
To recycle the media, the operator processes the media into the loading hopper where it is transferred via the elevator through the air-wash where the media is air-screened. From there the media is stored in the in-line storage hopper for re-charging of the blast pot for continuous blasting.
- Heavy Duty Belt
- Pressed Steel Buckets
- Media Air-wash system
- Interfaces with 500 CFM self cleaning Dust Collector
- Elevators available in 3,4 and 5 metre heights
- Can be floor mounted or flush mounted in a pit
- Single phase motors for elevator and dust collector