820 2121 "Our Focus your Finish"
- Dry Film Thickness
- 224 Surface Profile Gauge
- 319 Dewpoint Gauge
- Salt Contamination
- 138 Bresle Salt Kit
- Testex Replica Tape
- Wet Film Combs
- Whirling and Sling Hygrometer
- 506 Pull off Adhesion Tester
- 266 DC Holiday and Porosity
- Calibration Foils and Standards
- 125 Surface Comparators
- Anvil Micrometer
- 270 Wet Sponge Pinhole Detectors
- Magnetic Thermometer
- Technical info
- Contact Us
The Elcometer 124 Thickness Gauge is used to measure the peak-to-valley height of a surface profile moulded in the Elcometer 122 Testex Replica Tape.
Key benefits and features of the Elcometer 124 Thickness Gauge include:
- Available in both Metric and
- Imperial versions Quick and easy to use
- Anvil pressure as required in the Standards.