Graco Ecoquip EQS Elite
Vapor Abrasive Blast Equipment
The EcoQuip2® EQS Elite is a high-production; stand-alone unit that attachs to an Air Compressor.
Compressor sizes can be 185CFM, 275CFM, 375CFM or larger selection depending on your blasting requirements.
It has a Blasting Pressure range from 25-175PSI. This unit comes standard with an A-coat/Powder 6.5 cubic foot Blast Pot, Control Panel, Plumbing and Components, along with user-friendly controls.
This is all designed to withstand the toughest conditions. The EcoQuip2® EQS Elite uses Blast hose and is supplied with Pneumatic Deadman Control and a blast nozzle.
Twenty Metres or 40 metres of Premium Blast Hose will be supplied including Deadman Hose, Deadman handle, Nozzle Holder, claw Coupler and Blast Nozzle depending your compressed air selection.
SPECIFICATIONS AND GENERAL INFORMATION
Specifications and General Information
Wet Abrasive Blaster Operational Specifications Model EQs Elite
- Stainless Steel Crash frame with forklift pockets and hose rack
- Blast pressure ranging from 24-175 PSI (1.7-12.1 bar)
- Pot size of 6.5 cubic ft. (184L) – holds approximately 16 x 25kg bags of media
- Pneumatic Blast Control
- 20 Metres Blast Hose or 40 metres Blast hose depending on compressed air selection
- Size 7 or 8 High Performance Blast Nozzle depending on compressed air supply
- Coated enclosure and water inlet regulator for hose connection
- Polyethylene water tank
- One (1) year product warranty
A-Coat/Powder Blast Pot with a capacity of 6.5 Cubic feet (184 L)
Blast Pot Pressurization Pump
Graco Piston Pump used, water pressurizes the Blast Pot, Stainless Steel Fluid Section.
Blast Hose and Nozzle
Graco Blast Hose and high performance no 7 or 8 Blast Nozzle Supplied.
It is a noteworthy feature that due to the nature of the EcoQuip System, Blast Hoses and Blast Nozzles can last up to 6 times longer