- Dry Film Thickness
- 224 Surface Profile Gauge
- 319 Dewpoint Gauge
- Salt Contamination
- 138 Bresle Salt Kit
- Testex Replica Tape
- Wet Film Combs
- Whirling and Sling Hygrometer
- 506 Pull off Adhesion Tester
- 266 DC Holiday and Porosity
- Calibration Foils and Standards
- 125 Surface Comparators
- Anvil Micrometer
- 270 Wet Sponge Pinhole Detectors
- Magnetic Thermometer
- Technical info
- Contact Us
Syntech structural steel turbine shot blasters are designed to clean and descale steel beams.
We are able to design and offer machines to blast beams with or without cleats based on your production requirements.
Syntech Beam Blasters are designed to use recyclable steel abrasive “steel grit” or “steel shot”.
Being a turbine machine the costs to process your beams will be more effective and economical than the conventional air blast or chemical cleaning process.